Dr. Jessica Tunstill Crews is thrilled to have the opportunity to do what she loves in her hometown of Jacksonville, FL! She genuinely enjoys getting to know her patients and their families and is committed to making the entire process as enjoyable as possible.
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts in the Biological Basis of Behavior, minor in Psychology
- University of Florida School of Dental Medicine, graduated at the top of her class, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- University of Louisville, completed a two-year residency in orthodontics
Dr. Crews’ interest in achieving an ideal profile and harmony for the overall facial features led her to pursue her Master’s Degree researching patient’s perspectives after a combination of orthodontics and orthognathic surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Jacksonville Women’s Dental Society
- Jacksonville Dental Society/North East District Dental Association
Outside the Office
Dr. Crews is married to her high school sweetheart, who is also a native of Jacksonville. They have three children, Parker, Aubrey, and Reed, who keep them busy in their free time. In addition to spending time with her friends and family, Dr. Crews enjoys playing volleyball, tennis, and taking advantage of the Florida weather at the pool and at the beach.
Dr. Crews looks forward to helping you and your family achieve the smile that you deserve!
Dr. Crews on Healthgrades.