Dr. Mitchell Levine is a board-certified orthodontist who has been in private practice for 25 years and is committed to delivering superior care to his family of patients. The relationships he has created with his patients are the highlight of these 25 years.
Professionally, Dr. Levine has a special interest in sleep disordered breathing and received his certification from the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University, Bachelor of Arts in English Literature, minor in Chemistry
- University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Temple University, Master of Science Degree
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- Diplomate American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontics-Strategic Vision Committee Member
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine-Chair Professional Ethics Committee and Chair Health Policy Committee
- American Academy of Sleep Medicine
- American Dental Association
- Jacksonville Dental Society/North East District Dental Association
- Teaches at the University of Tennessee
- Community Service and Outreach
- Jacksonville Jewish Federation-Past President
- Jacksonville Jewish Center-Past President
- Jewish Community Foundation of Northeast Florida
- Ronald McDonald House of Jacksonville
- Nemours Children’s Clinic of Jacksonville
Outside the Office
Dr. Levine lives in the Beauclerc area of Jacksonville with his wife, Susan. They have four daughters who remain the joy of their lives. He enjoys fishing, kayaking, and hiking with his family, and pursues yoga and Pilates in his free time as well.
Over the years, Dr. Levine has been involved in many community efforts to both unite and enhance the community of Jacksonville. He has been the recipient of numerous leadership awards as recognition of his tireless efforts to promote the well-being of our community.