"Jacksonville has been my home for as long as I can remember. I absolutely love practicing here and having the opportunity to work with so many great patients and families. I have the honor and privilege to be able to watch my patients grow up and blossom into confident, young adults (with fantastic smiles of course).
We work hard at every visit to ensure that all of our patients have the best experience possible. When starting treatment with us, you truly do become part of the Joy Orthodontics Family!"
- Dr. Jessica Tunstill Crews
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Arts in the Biological Basis of Behavior, minor in Psychology
- University of Florida School of Dental Medicine, graduated at the top of her class, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- University of Louisville, completed a two-year residency in orthodontics
Dr. Crews’ interest in achieving an ideal profile and harmony for the overall facial features led her to pursue her Master’s Degree researching patient’s perspectives after a combination of orthodontics and orthognathic surgery
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Dental Association
- Jacksonville Women’s Dental Society
- Jacksonville Dental Society/North East District Dental Association
Outside the Office
Dr. Crews is married to her high school sweetheart, who is also a Jacksonville native. They have three children (Parker, Aubrey, and Reed), who keep them busy in their free time. In addition to spending time with her friends and family, Dr. Crews enjoys playing volleyball, tennis, running, and taking advantage of the Florida weather at the pool and at the beach.
Dr. Crews looks forward to helping you and your family achieve the smile that you deserve!